Become a Contributor for EliteDataScience
At EliteDataScience.com, we welcome fresh and diverse perspectives. If you have expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning, or Data Visualization, then we invite you to apply to become a guest contributor.
We are currently piloting our new contributor program. Read more about it below.
Writing for us is an excellent way to give back to the data science community and share your insights with others.
When you become a contributor, we also make a major commitment to you. In fact, we will publicize your work the same way we promote our in-house content.
EliteDataScience.com has grown a huge audience off the back of our high-quality content. This is an opportunity to get you and your company in front of hundreds of thousands of readers:
Here are additional benefits you can expect:
- Networking and career opportunities
- Link to your website
- Potential to be invited for future partnerships and joint ventures
First and foremost, to be accepted as a contributor, you must be a practitioner. We are not in the business of speculations or theoretical musings.
Here are several topic ideas (along with links to good examples):
- Deep dives into a single topic
- Step-by-step tutorials
- Practical comparison of technologies
- Non-generic career advice
- Project ideas and datasets
- Accessible overviews of complex topics
If you have an article idea that doesn't fall into the above categories but will benefit EliteDataScience readers, feel free to submit it for feedback.
Great posts will educate and provide clarity for our readers.
- Guest posts must be 100% original content
- We've found the sweet spot for length to be between 1000-2000 words
- Ask yourself: "How would I explain this concept to a smart friend who can learn quickly, but doesn't have prior experience with this?"
- Images and charts are help make the article more memorable. Please only include images that you have rights to or are available under creative commons license (include image credits and links).
- Please include your author bio (and a link to your website if applicable) so we can properly give you credit
- Please send links to a few previous articles you've written, if available
- To submit a full article, please send your draft as a Google Doc, Word Document, or email text
- To pitch an idea instead of a full draft, please send a short description and an outline of the key points you'd like to cover
- Note: We retain copyright of all material published on EliteDataScience.com. Contributors may not republish their guest posts elsewhere; it must remain unique to EDS.
Please send your guest post to:
david [at] elitedatascience [dot] com